Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Girl is 3 !!!!

Sawyer's birthday was December 29th. On her actual Birthday we went roller skating. It was so much fun! We invited a few good friends and had a blast.

Here's a couple of pictures of Sawyer when she first put on her skates. They actually stop the wheels, so it's not too bad.



Tishelle, Reese, Sawyer and Steve.


Here's the snack shop (aka Rosanna). Sawyer, Ellie, and Madilyn waiting to see what she has. Oh... and don't forget that cute little boy, Dante in the back there.


I didn't get a picture of my other nephew Dylan, because I was skating with him, but here's crazy Colton!!



Madilyn and Jody going around. I must say that little Madilyn was quite the skater.


Ellie and Dan... and she is soooo much happier in this picture then when she first got there!


Go Gaga!! And there's poor little Gabby that didn't skate because the music was a bit too loud for her :( But she did win a toy out of a machine, so I think she had fun.


Emily's mama, Tasha, had her hands full with 3 kiddos, and the youngest is 5 months. So Steve took Emily out.


And after the skating party we got to have the boys over.



No comments:

Post a Comment