Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

So much has happened since the last time I posted anything. Of course Christmas, which was amazing!! I have so many pictures... Here's some random shots. (The rest will be in My Picasa Web albums.)


The girls in their new jeep, which Santa brought for them. Sawyer hasn't had too much practice, so I think Jossi will have to wait to ride as a passenger until she knows how to take her foot off the pedal to stop :)


Sawyer helping Gaga open a present. And there's Joss always checking to see what I'm doing :) She's such a sweetie pie!


Here's Sawyer with her new Tinkerbell and Joss opening her new Dora.


Sawyer and Nana.


My two girls playing around.



Sawyer was quite the helper this year, as far as helping others open their gifts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment